Saturday, August 5, 2006

A star in my heart

I miss you so much
I wish just one touch
Now in this moment from you
That it is why I´m talking to you...

I have a pretty dream
Of you and me
Standing together now and forever

To stand in the sky near stars and moon
To stand in heaven near light to be warm
My head on your shoulder - a look in your eyes
I wish I could say
I´m not fantasy´s

In the middle of my heart you are shine
In the middle of my mind you are ever mine

Have you ever loved somebody - just like I love you?
Have you ever feel a heart in your´s?
Do you know what I mean?
I´m just loving you...

I need no one else to be happy in life and death
I need no one else to stay in heaven on earth
You on my side, it´s all that I need
You in my life
Yy sunbeam
Yy liberty. Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment