Sunday, October 1, 2006

The way I wanna make you feel

I wanna make you feel special
I wanna make you feel new
I wanna make you feel loved
With everything I do

I wanna hold you close when you're sad
I wanna wipe the tears from your face
Everytime we are together
I wanna that it seems like the perfect place

My eyes light up when you enter a room
I smile when we are together
No matter how bad things are
You always make them better

I love the way you kiss me
The way you hold me tight
I love the way you touch me
I could be with you all night

I wanna make you laugh
For absolutely no reason at all
I love how no matter what I do
I wanna be there to catch you when you fall

I just want you to know
That even though we sometimes fight
I will always love you
No matter what, day or night Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment