Monday, January 22, 2007

Female messenger of love

The female messenger of love
Born in heaven
At home in the sky
Hand of God

Beautiful and innocent
How you can see her
Flying through the nightly sky
Full of brightly shining stars

She found the way to me
And whispered in my ear:
I give you the whole world
The one just for you

I often thought about these words
But couldn't find the fitting piece
Until to a certain day
The day I met you

It was as if I had known you for years
Like my soul mate from a life before
You amazed me from the first moment on
And you're still doing it

One look into your eyes
And the sun is shining
When I hear your voice
It's a melody of love

Now I know what the female messenger of love meant
I got the whole world
The one just for me
And that is you! Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment