Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Under The Sun

Me and my wife wrote this poem together. I started off with the first stanza, my wife wrote the next and so on and on...


I feel the sea breeze
Going through my hair
While I'm down on my knees
With you my feelings I share

I sit and stare
Into your beautiful eyes
Nothing but love
To me it wasn't a surprise

I never would have thought
To love someone so much
But what heaven has me brought
Is an angel with sensational touch

An angel I'm not
I do understand your feelings
Whenever we meet at this beautiful spot
Your love always leaves me reeling

The connection between us
Is beyond everything we're wishing for
Each others hearts we possess
Never again alone anymore

I like the sound of forever.
But is this a dream or real?
Will we always be together?
Or will it fade how we feel?

What we feel in our hearts
Can not be denied
Here and now is where it starts
And soon we'll be groom and bride

That is a sweet thought
And if what you say is true
You will be my husband, I your wife
And in God's eyes we'll say I do!
Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww that is very beautiful. She must be a lucky lady.

DevotedStud said...

I am the lucky one here. I will always appreciate having her around me.

Post a Comment