Friday, January 22, 2010

Night of Love

When you're lying your arms around me with tenderness
Naked skin turning around and moving
We fall onto silk pillows
I don't want miss one second of your embrace

We feel our bodies, deep sensually
Will awake a need which slept in myself
Want to smell your love with every saps
Overcast hot skin wild with kisses

Our shadows move back and forth in the mirror
Full of expectation we want more
Our heart lose in the lurch of desire
Bright of thousand of flickering candles

I want you with lock, stock, and barrel, want all of you
I cover up myself with tenderness that I don't freeze
Pull you to me, enfold you with the rapture of the night
Do what you want with me which you conceived in your dreams

Hot ablaze flames rise in the darkness
Our bodies entangled and dancing in the round dance
Which overturning our voices in pure passion
And abode the most beautiful hours silently

I'm deep in you, your sweet body quakes in ecstasy
We seek for the most beautiful passion
Hold me tight, your hands buried in my hair
Let us experience on the bottomless variety of love

We succumb without orientation in our passion
Stroking each other, caressing, fly to the heaven
A shower let us shaken in cozy warmth
Dropping, resulting in the feeling you hold me tight

Lets fall back into the soft silk pillows
A kiss from you and I don't want to know what you're thinking about
I tell you, that I don't want to miss you
Dreaming in the sleep we await the day
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment