Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Secret World Of Santa Claus

Wow... how this brings me back into my childhood. The Secret World of Santa Claus is an animated TV show (my favorite to be exact) which I've been watching every year starting in December when I was younger. It's been re-runs for the last, probably at least ten years, but I can never get tired of those. I've never seen it air here in the USA, but I finally found it in English and even found out that you can order them on DVD. Man, I really need some kids, so stuff like this doesn't sound too childish and I actually have a reason to get excited about it. Oh well... anyway, here's a small preview from it and I really do recommend this to everyone who has children or - and that would be my case - just absolutely loves Christmas!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment