Saturday, December 11, 2010

You Define Love

I've experienced both love and what I thought was love, and found pain and hurt. The real definition of love is Kelly, who's given me everything and more. The time we share with one another is breathtaking. I feel safe in her arms, she embraces me; touching every bone in my body as it tingles to the touch of her warm flesh. Her presence lingers in my mind when she isn't physically with me, always on my mind, and in my heart. She cares for me, the way no one can and ever will. Our time spent with each other is blissful. The sound of her voice lets me know that I am safe from all danger. Her lips - oh, how sweet! The laughter we share is like no other. All is serene.

My problems, which she has not caused, are but small deteriorating objects that escape my mind when she comforts me. She respects me, not just as a husband, but as a person and a man. She is always honest with me, giving me advice which helps me in becoming a better person.

She brings out the best in me, the Simon who has been shut away from his feelings, worrying too much about the well being of others rather than himself, neglecting what means the most. Our relationship could not, and would not survive without forgiveness. The relationship we share is like no other. She looks out for my best interests. Helping each day with the patience I need with others. If I fall, she is right by my side to lift me up.

She is perfect in every way, shape, and form. Happiness describes every moment we share. We've gone beyond our limits, surpassing each other's barriers. What we have may become stale at times but will re-make and once again be fresh.

When I am in pain she is my remedy. She replenishes the holes made by others in my heart, mending them with her thoughtfulness, kindness, and well-being. She quenches my thirst, whatever it may be. She serenades me as if I were a king in a royal family. Oh, how I cherish her. We were once strangers, but have become the love of one another's lives.

Thank you, Kelly. Thank you for everything you've done and for everything you're still doing - It means the world to me. Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment