Saturday, September 9, 2006

Always with you

Sometimes
When I have to go
I don't do that really
You just can't see me than
Not longer touch me
But I will always be with you doesn't matter where you are
Will be the wind which goes softly through your hair
The rain which touch your skin
The rainbow on the skyline which present you the most beautiful colors
The sun which warm you up
The smell from the summer which you inhale
The earth on which you're walking
The night in which I let the stars beam for you
The day which gives you thousand surprises
The hope which hold you when you're sad
The feeling which is into you
When you're lucky

You can speak with me cause I will ever hear you
Or just cry
Than I take you into my arms
And you will feel you free
I will guards over your sleep
And present you wonderful dreams
You don't have to be scared
If you think about
You're never be alone
Cause I will ever be there
If you think at me
Like I am at you
I love you... Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment