Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My promise to you

I can't promise you that I will always smile.
There will be times of sadness
When I will miss you more than other times
And when I will need your reassurance.

I can't promise you to always be the same.
But with you I know that I can always be myself
And share my feelings and thoughts with you.


I promise you my honesty.
It was honesty between us from the very beginning,
Honesty that brought us closer.

I promise you my patience.
With the obstacles we face at the moment
It will not always be easy.
But worth it – if we don’t give up on love.

I promise you my understanding.
In the ups and downs that life may hold for us
We will need to help each others
When we feel down.

I promise you my true feelings.
To share my happiness and sadness with you
And to always be there for you
When you want to laugh or need to cry.

Most of all, I promise you my love.
Here and now, unconditionally, tender and passionate,
With no boundaries or limits. Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment