Tuesday, May 11, 2010

More Beautiful Every Day

They say that time is the great thief
Robber of beauty and of looks
I have heard it spoken times before
Have read of it in books

But as the years go by with you
I realize more and more
You just get that much better
So much better than before

For what may have caught my eye
Was surely your pretty face
But over the years I have come to know
Your true beauty and inner grace

For your true beauty is not seen
Not what you choose to show
It is your beauty that lies inside
The beauty I’ve come to know

And as the years pass on by
You age just like fine wine
And every year that passes by
Makes me glad you’re mine

Far from your beauty ever fading
I feel that I must say
You just keep on getting better
And more beautiful every day Pin It

1 comments:

Kelly Lynn said...

Aren't you the sweetest man alive. Thank you for loving me this much. I love you more and more everyday. I hope that I can continue to make you happy. xo

Post a Comment