Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Things Are Looking Good

They patio is finally finished and the garden is blooming. Having a backyard sure is an absolutely great thing. We've been working hard and getting all that done and I'm looking forward until it's all finished and we can sit out there and enjoy every thing. Just today I put the BBQ grill on the patio, the table and the chairs and it looks great. I wish we'd have some actual patio furniture, but what we have will do for now.

The temperatures are great too, especially considering that it's not even summer yet. It's gonna be a hell of a summer, and we sure need to have an umbrella ready or we'll be grilled by the sun. Especially looking forward to the evenings we're gonna spend out there around the bonfire. We're just have to have some bug spray, because those mosquitoes are eating me alive. It is finally something we're doing for just us and it feels great.

Kelly is now officially 9 days smoke free, and I love it. She's in a better mood lately, but I still have to be strong. I know she can do it and I'm very proud of her, I just can't mention it or I get yelled at... LOL.

So things are looking much better than in the beginning of the year, and even though I'd never thought I'd say that back in the beginning of 2010, but it is going to be a great year. Pin It

3 comments:

Kelly Lynn said...

Everything does look very nice. I think we've done a great job and I hope that everything will continue to come together and soon we can enjoy all the fruits of our labor. Or veggies and herbs of our labor. Ha! I love you very much and I know I've been a pain in the ass lately but hey it's hard. Even more so that I'm trying to do it cold turkey.

DevotedStud said...

Yes it's gonna be a blast enjoying ourselves out in the garden, BBQing and just taking in everything that we've accomplished. I love you too and I never said that it was easy. I quit too and it was hard already, so I can just imagine that quitting cold turkey must suck even more. But like I said before, I'm really very proud of you and you're doing a great job! Keep up the good work!

Jules said...

Yes you guys did a awesome job... I am so very proud of you too sis I am not even a smoker and I know it is hard to quit but you are doing such a wonderful job.. I too am soooo very proud of you... I love you both and your backyard is going to be the best one ever... kisses and hugs...

Post a Comment