Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I know that you'll heal

You feel like life's stabbing you in the back,
and all the visions you've seen have turned black.

You feel lonely and just want to cry,
because everything is just passing by.

Right now you don't feel like doing much at all,
and in this big world you feel so small.

What is the reason? What is the deal?
It can not be right, it's all so surreal.

The way you are treated, it's simply unfair,
body, mind and soul feel like they tear.

You've done so much with nothing in return,
Soon it'll be no longer your concern.

Imagine the future and see what is there,
there won't be time for sadness to spare

We will be happy and we will have fun,
we'll have adventures and then some more, Hun.

A huge home, a big garden it'll hold,
a new chapter in our story will be told

A jacuzzi and a big pool to swim,
our green grass will have a very nice trim.

One huge room with lots of books to fill,
Where we can read, have a drink and just chill.

In the night I can fire up the grill,
while looking up at the sand covered hill.

But today we live in the here and now,
Where nothing really fills us with a wow.

It will change, but I'm always here for you,
And with everything I'll help you through.

I can't pretend to know how you feel,
but as long as I'm here I know that you'll heal.
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment