Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I Love You, Goodbye!

I was trying to keep my head held high
But all that's left is to say goodbye
My heart is broke, my soul is hollow
There's nothing left for me to follow
Day by day you fight through the pain
Because of something stuck in your brain
How did this happen? What went wrong?
Heaven is just not where you belong
I don't know what to do without you
Or how I'm going to make it through
You will be gone and I will be here
Just thinking about it fills me with fear
You are so young, you deserve to live
But there's nothing more that you can give
Nobody knows how long it's gonna take
For you are weak and might soon break
I think about this every brand new day
And I wish there was a way for you to stay
But with a heavy heart and a tear in my eye
I'm letting you go, I love you, goodbye Pin It

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Simon...you don't know how close this is to home for me. I have lost so many people before their time, I had tears in my eyes reading...thanks so much for sharing with us! HUGS

Sue

Will have to figure out what 'commet as' is, so am doing it anonymous until I figure it out.

Post a Comment