Monday, February 15, 2010

A Thought of You

My kind of music
My favorite song
I want to be with you
All day and all night long

A spring breeze
A summer sun
Now that I know you
You are my one

A winter sparkle
An autumn tree
Added all up
It equals you and me

My best friend
My only lover
From here on out
I'll keep you forever

A good laugh
With some happy tears
You're the one I go to
Through all the coming years

When it rains it rains
When it snows it snows
I wrote this specially for you
and you're the only one who knows

You keep me warm
When I'm so cold
As if my heart were for sale
To you it was sold

Whether playing our favorite game
Or to music we sing and listen
When it comes to you
There's just no competition

Not the best cut diamonds
Or the reddest rose
Could ever amount to
When you hold me close

And when everything is said and done
The night is over and we've had our fun
Out of all the women I choose just one
The best one of all and that's you Hun Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment